October 6, 2016 | 9:00am—12:00pm
155 North Occidental Blvd. LA, CA 90026
Continuing Education Credits:
- The California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): provider #2N-10-141-0418
- Continuing LCSW and MFT Education Credit. Courses meet the qualification for 4 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. Provider #PCE 128020.
- Continuing Nursing Education Credit. These courses are approved for 4 contact hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #15484.
- *Pharmacists registered in CA may use BRN CEs as per their governing board.
Educational component funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Los Angeles County, Department of Public Health, Division of HIV and STD Programs
For more information: email@example.com
DOWNLOADS (VIDEOS & PPTS WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY)
- HIV PrEP and pregnancy: LaShonda Spencer
- nPEP in emergency rooms: Jenna Alarcon
- PrEP in women: Gifty-Maria Jane Ntim
- Roadmap to female condoms: Roxanne Lewis
Dr. Gifty Ntim [part 1] [part 2] [part 3]
- US Women & PrEP Working Group – PrEPWatch
- PrEP for Women | The Well Project
- Women and PrEP: A Q&A with Dr. Judy Auerbach – BETA Blog
- 10 Things Black Women Need to Know About PrEP – Black AIDS Institute
- PrEP Facts: Women’s Sexuality and HIV Prevention